My sweet baby Jacy turned 7 on Sunday. I don't know where time goes. It seems like just yesterday I was carrying her around in my arms, watching her learn new things. She is growing up to be such a beautiful, caring, smart girl. I am so proud of her! Her math skills are out of this world! She can figure multiple step problems in her head, lickity-split. We carry around a notebook and write each other notes back and forth all day. She has an ironic sense of humor and is learning to spell some long words. Like I said, she amazes me everyday. I am so proud to be her mommy.
Here is the birthday girl with baby Benjamin.

The cake I made. She had wanted a zebra cake, but lucky for me, changed her mind to a Tinkerbell cake the day before. *Whew*

The treat table

She picked out a pinata too. Here are some of the more eager attempts....




...And the scared guests!


Then we sang "Happy Birthday"

She opened her gifts, there were lots and lots of them. She even read her birthday cards outloud, all by herself!

It was an awesome birthday. I am so proud of my Jacy!! Here's to another amazing year with my little monkey.
1 comment:
What a fun day that was. I still crack up thinking about the kids swinging at the pinata. I can't wait until Benjamin can join in on the fun!! :)
Post a Comment