Peanut has developed a love for teaching. Everyday after school she changes into her heels and reads stories to her class.
I have been spending lots of one-on-one time with the Cash Man. He has been especially rowdy this past week, so it's a combination of keeping him occupied and keeping a constant eye on him. Additionally, I have exercised my patience within an inch of my sanity with the little booger. Oh!! He got his hair cut too!! It's still long, and shaggy, and in his eyes, but he looks more like a boy than a renegade. Somewhat. One of our bonding experiences this week was baking.
Kadence and I also had a wonderful girls day out this week. The boys stayed home, watching the Big 12 and we went for lunch and some shopping.
We had them most wonderful day and I can't believe how amazing Ms. Peanut is growing up to be. She has impeccable sense of style and tells the best jokes to boot. She makes me so proud everyday!!I was greeted by this guy this morning.
"Have you been putting your make-up on this morning, Andrew?"
"Why, of course. Don't I look pretty, mom?"
After a half-hearted scolding, I informed him that eyeliner goes in the eye lids. Then, I send him to clean it off. Andrew went into the bathroom, put in sissy's pink leopard head-band and went to work.
I'm really looking forward to returning back to work next week. All this entertainment really deserves to be shared. :)
2 comments:
You're so hot mama! I miss you!!!!
Peanut is the cutest little teacher ever! I think I need her help in my class. And we'd like to hire chef andrew pretty soon to do our cooking! You and peanut both look super cute. Glad you shared a bit of the Benedict household with us! :)
Post a Comment