Thursday, April 30, 2009

Team Work

Despite many arguments, Kadence and Andrew actually do a lot of working together. It's always my pleasure when I catch them being so sweet and helpful with each other. And of course, I snap pictures so I can have evidence later when they are scratching each others eyes out again... For example, we went to see Great-Grandma last week, and here they are helping Great Grandpa water his new fruit trees. Taking turns is for beginners- they go at the same time. Always such a team!

When they are not doing hard work as a team, the Awesome-Twosome are playing together. Check out these glamorous buddies! Only true friends could share such beautiful gowns with out squabble. They make Team Work look gorgeous. Of course, no good playing is complete without a quick game of chase... Mind your hem, Andrew!!

2 comments:

kj said...

Oh my gosh save that pic of him in the pink sparkle dress for SR graduation!!! So funny!

Team Honnoll said...

I miss grandma and grandpa!! That's so cute that they helped him with that heavy can of water. ;) (Uncle Clint wants to get Andrew some police man or firefighter dress up clothes on his birthday! lol!)