Then, I stop.
Breath.
Must. Remember. The Joy if the Season.
And to relax, and slow down!
And also to make lots of baked goods with the kids so they forget mommy's loosing her mind most days. (I am not above bribing my children.)
First off, here is how Andrew showed up to the breakfast table Saturday.
"Whatcha wearing on your legs, bub?"
"Sissy's leg warmers."
"Leg warmers?? Were you in the girls dresser again??"
We took Christmas pictures after church; please recall how receptive my children are to photo shoots. Between Kadence crying for her candy cane and Andrew bolting off between every pic, this is the best one I got.
And with my sweet nephew, Benjamin!! Look at those angels!! After naps we made reindeer cookies. The girls did such a good job! I was so proud. Here you can see our reindeer fleet. Peanut even ran out of names for them all.
This is Andrew's Picasso. My baby is brizzelant!! Or does that look more like the Elephant Man....
Good time were flowing and laughter replaced the screaming for blissful hours in a row. The warm fuzzies of Christmas with the ones you love filled my tummy. That is, until girls reminded me how messy they were.
3 comments:
Get that boy some blue argyle babylegs! ;) The kids look so cute and the cookies look yummy!!! I love reading your blog. Love ya!
I love the leg warmers!!! Too cute....I know Bradd was so happy too!
love the legwarmers...hilarious!
i want some of those cookies.
your xmas pic is great!
Post a Comment