This is me, I'm the tall one.

This is my husband, Bradd. He's awesome. I love him and he puts up with me too, so that's a plus.
This is my oldest, Jacy. She is the sweetest little girl and pretty to boot! She is in 1st grade, going on 11th. She loves cats, learning how to read and counting everything in sight. She hates pickles, spiders and going to bed on time.
This is Kadence, better known around here as Peanut. Peanut is 4. She loves singing, dressing up and being "just like mommy." She hates potatoes, picking up her room and sharing the TV with little brother.
And this, is my son, Andrew Cash. (The Cash man.) He is 2 and half and is a ball of relentless energy! He loves everything. He hates doing what mom and dad tell him to do. Oh, and he rocks. :)
This is my nephew, Benjamin. I love him so much!! And his mommy is awesome. I couldn't ask for a better sister.
Here is me with my girls, we have lots of fun together.

This is my wonderful friend LaDon. She is lovely, and I love her. We also have some pretty good times together.
That's about it.... Well, not really the half of it, but it's a good start.
3 comments:
Sister!! I love that you're here now!! You have the sweetest and cutest family and I love reading (and will love reading) all the exciting adventures you embark on each day! Love You!
YEAH!!! I love your sweet blog and see pics of the fam! I miss you. Glad you're on here!
Love your title too!!
Oh THAT mom! ; 0 perfect!!!! ha ha
Post a Comment